TUSHY

Ninja Misc. Items in Kafra Cash Shop

ROEXE Team,

I noticed that the stones/orbs can be purchased only at Amatsu, The Land of Destiny. Is it possible to have a Ninja Stones/Orbs in Kafra Cash Shop? (Put the Stones/Orb in a Box?) 

Include the Kunai as well to put into a bag or something so the player will not go back and forth to Kafra NPC or use Kafra Card? The idea is the same with the Arrow Quivers.

Thank you!

29 minutes ago, TUSHY said:

ROEXE Team,

I noticed that the stones/orbs can be purchased only at Amatsu, The Land of Destiny. Is it possible to have a Ninja Stones/Orbs in Kafra Cash Shop? (Put the Stones/Orb in a Box?) 

Include the Kunai as well to put into a bag or something so the player will not go back and forth to Kafra NPC or use Kafra Card? The idea is the same with the Arrow Quivers.

Thank you!

Hi @TUSHY. There are Amatsu NPC's in mid-Prontera, (Prontera City,  Capitol of Rune-Midgard: 176,424. You may check the screenshot for the location.  🙂

screenValhalla052.jpg

38 minutes ago, Mint said:

Hi @TUSHY. There are Amatsu NPC's in mid-Prontera, (Prontera City,  Capitol of Rune-Midgard: 176,424. You may check the screenshot for the location.  🙂

screenValhalla052.jpg

I forgot to mention that place. 😅

I'm suggesting to put it in a box or something same with the arrow quiver. Thanks BTW 👍🏻

On 9/22/2019 at 9:20 PM, InfiniteSadness said:

any idea why they removed the explosive kunai? i rmb it was available at the shops earlier.

I'm not pretty sure maybe to balance the server? You can ask the ROEXE team via Customer Support Chat. TUSHY_Signature.png.8a3f6d3b669a49cd782a1b76d0ea997a.png

• Like 1