Sign in to follow this  
Avideigh

Baphomet Instance Dungeon Quest - THOUGHTS?

Hey guys, 😁

Although it's a bit late, what are your opinions about the latest quest:  SEALED SHRINE QUEST - BAPHOMET INSTANCE DUNGEON.

20190827-roph-mysg-baphomet-instance-dungeon-700x365px.png.2b88d8cdf1b94b905106a0b87106ddb0.png

Topics such as level of difficulty, issues, suggestions and over-all player feedback would be a great subject for discussion. 

Moving forward, I think it would be interesting to talk about events/quests that the game has implemented or will carry out in the future. ☺️

Well, if you need answers but not getting any. Another way is to try playing the game yourself. 

For a start, you can try leveling a character without exp boost to 99 - and tell us is that fun 🙂

Respectfully, there are about 2 more instance dungeon that you can roll out for the community. Try to plan for this to happen, instead of doing unnecessary ex-post analysis. Besides, what can you do to improve this quest? 🙂

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Twilight said:

Well, if you need answers but not getting any. Another way is to try playing the game yourself. 

For a start, you can try leveling a character without exp boost to 99 - and tell us is that fun 🙂

Respectfully, there are about 2 more instance dungeon that you can roll out for the community. Try to plan for this to happen, instead of doing unnecessary ex-post analysis. Besides, what can you do to improve this quest? 🙂

Although playing the game yourself is indeed one way to gather information about the event, where is the harm in asking the perspective of different players instead of relying on merely one opinion towards a certain topic? 

It seems that people are forgetting or may need clarification about the fact that I am not from the management but simply just a player running the forum and creating posts for discussion.

There is no need to be passive aggressive.

Necessary or not, such topics may pique the interest of some players.

There is no harm in having a discussion over a certain subject just like the other posts in this forum ☺️

1. Edit Stats(slight) of Great Baphomet to make it more challenging? 
2. Add Tae Goo drop?
3. Create NPC exchange for Cursed Baphomet Doll = pcs of darkness fragments/crystal
4. Increase drop chance of Magestic Goat from the Baphomet MvP.
5. Add Costume Magestic Goat to costume fairy for limited time 💯

TUSHY_Signature.png.8a3f6d3b669a49cd782a1b76d0ea997a.png

Edited by TUSHY
Removed Emoji

Got the chance to try this out, so i must say it was hard. In our case, we never tried it before, be it in classic or renewal servers, so we pretty much died over and over again on the last floor. I guess you need a certain set of characters with specific build to finish this.

We were supposed to try it out by creating a reflect crusader and eske soul linker, just like what you can easily find on those youtube videos, but when we tried using redemptio with 5-6 people on party the exp penalty still exist(don't know how it was supposed to work) so we gave up on that and never returned on the dungeon.😁

The removal of Tae Goo Lyeon and Bloodied Shackle Ball on its drop list makes it less interesting as well as the unimplemented creation of the Large Baphomet Horns. Take note that Feather Beret is still not yet available even if rachel was introduced already, so does the taekwon headgears such as ayam, hahoe mask etc. I don't know if they plan to bring this "quest" headgears in the game, but if it is just delayed i wonder how long  the wait will be for Large Baphomet Horns.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Happiny said:

Got the chance to try this out, so i must say it was hard. In our case, we never tried it before, be it in classic or renewal servers, so we pretty much died over and over again on the last floor. I guess you need a certain set of characters with specific build to finish this.

We were supposed to try it out by creating a reflect crusader and eske soul linker, just like what you can easily find on those youtube videos, but when we tried using redemptio with 5-6 people on party the exp penalty still exist(don't know how it was supposed to work) so we gave up on that and never returned on the dungeon.😁

The removal of Tae Goo Lyeon and Bloodied Shackle Ball on its drop list makes it less interesting as well as the unimplemented creation of the Large Baphomet Horns. Take note that Feather Beret is still not yet available even if rachel was introduced already, so does the taekwon headgears such as ayam, hahoe mask etc. I don't know if they plan to bring this "quest" headgears in the game, but if it is just delayed i wonder how long  the wait will be for Large Baphomet Horns.

wait. how do you guys check the drops of monster? im just using ratemyserver.net but that wouldn't tell which items has been removed from the drop. help?

15 hours ago, darkslide52 said:

wait. how do you guys check the drops of monster? im just using ratemyserver.net but that wouldn't tell which items has been removed from the drop. help?

They usually show those monster drops from each monster added or updated, in this case you can see the possible drops of boss monster in there:

https://roextreme.com/msp/news/sealed-shrine-quest---baphomet-instance-dungeon

Some updates they also showed what you can get from new monsters introduced and sometimes they show its drop rate especially if its got a reduced rate from normal server like MVPs. In my case i tried asking (in live chat) for the drop rate of some items like Orleans Gown from Banshee Master but they said they can't say, surely though you can get it from that. With this, it may seem that some drop rates are reduced like they mention, Magestic Goat from Baphomet, although i can't confirm that.😅

2 hours ago, Happiny said:

They usually show those monster drops from each monster added or updated, in this case you can see the possible drops of boss monster in there:

https://roextreme.com/msp/news/sealed-shrine-quest---baphomet-instance-dungeon

Some updates they also showed what you can get from new monsters introduced and sometimes they show its drop rate especially if its got a reduced rate from normal server like MVPs. In my case i tried asking (in live chat) for the drop rate of some items like Orleans Gown from Banshee Master but they said they can't say, surely though you can get it from that. With this, it may seem that some drop rates are reduced like they mention, Magestic Goat from Baphomet, although i can't confirm that.😅

ohh. that's why. silly me. thanks bruh 

Most of the time it is the same as renewal in ratemyserver. Just the drop rate is messed up. Expect lower droprate than ratemyserver

1 hour ago, Eristoff said:

Most of the time it is the same as renewal in ratemyserver. Just the drop rate is messed up. Expect lower droprate than ratemyserver

lessened drop rate. RMS card drop rate is 0.01 now which is 0.02 before. does that mean that the cards drop rate was lessened as well? just a yes or no because CS told me that they cant disclosed certain infos(specific info like how many percentage is this equipment drop rate from certain monster) 

On 9/28/2019 at 11:48 AM, Happiny said:

your party needs 5 or more people dead so every cast of redemptio don't consume exp

redemp1.png.2cc9eec41d5d6a182ac50af08e3a04e6.pngredemp3.png.5b3ac71302ffe3a3941979ea50c24b6f.png

On 9/28/2019 at 10:52 PM, Twilight said:

your party needs 5 or more people dead so every cast of redemptio don't consume exp

Thank you for that. In irowiki it only said with 5 or more people 😆, it didn't specify that they should be dead, noob problems for me. Now that we know this maybe we'll try again with new characters later. 

In the dungeon itself, i feel like the unintroduced monster are a bit overpowered, flame skull and banshee, or maybe I'm just unfamiliar with them.🤣