Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
TUSHY

Assassin Cross - Double Attack Critical Part 2

Recommended Posts

Hello everyone! First of all I would like to greet all of you a Happy 3rd Ragnarok MSP Anniversary!!

 

We are here again to discuss and for me to share my stats/equipment to give the best of my knowledge about the recent updates/patches that we had from the previous months. If you have read the previous article before - Assassin Cross Double Attack Critical then you will have a quick understanding and knowledge about our discussion for this forum thread. 

 

Before we move on, I would like to thank PingBooster(VPN I am currently using) it supports ROmSP. To download/signup 👉 PingBooster - Say Goodbye To High Ping

 

image.thumb.png.640167dc4ddd7ebc7236d62c75c79862.png

 

 

 

NOTE: All the stats/build/equipment are for reference and baseline only. It will depend on the person/player if he/she will copy the stats provided on this thread/topic. 

 

Moving on, I'll be posting my stats-build with equipment below for your reference. 

 

Dagger Type - GAW Type (90/90 Stats)

 

image.png.91b2f5b1f778f7193fc83d0f67416ce0.png

*For higher tier, you can use any [1] middle headgear for Orc Hero + Alice Doll[1]. For mid Tier, you can use Gemini Card + Valk Armor with decent VIT.

 

VIT: 32+15 = 47 

Gemini Card(90 Agility) + Valk Armor = 100+ Resistance from Stun.

 

image.png.29734c6b2de9c983b01e5870cedd59bb.png

 

Katar Type - GAW Type (90/90 Stats)

 

image.png.afa726bf9bc241b52a79f6d06726d4d5.png

*To Boost Damage, use Bloody Shackle Ball Set and remove Black Leather Boots and The Sign.

For ASPD, you can use Thief Figure if Ring Of Flame Lord is not available. 

 

I already discussed the usage of sidewinder card and snake head hat (on my own opinion) from the part 1 of my guide (Assassin Cross Double Attack Critical)

 

+9 GAW[1] vs +9 Sappun's Tail[1]

image.png.05287aa5d999e9983a62a27278b8c6b2.pngimage.png.cdd0bab00f6fc2895d2b11b45ab2d86e.png

 

When equipped with Sappun's Tail, ASPD is higher compared to +9 GAW (with +7 MGAW) - See image above.


Sappun's Tail

Ragnarok Online MSP | News

Cons:

  •  There is a slight delay(depends on ASPD) when triple attack is activated. (NOTE: It also interrupts the skills for I am using Ring of Flame Lord.)

Pros:

  • Good ASPD bonus when +9
  • Slotted [1]
  • Reasonable Price
  • Good for Farming/Levelling using Katar
  • Flexible Status (No need to attain 90 stats like GAW)

 

Golden Angel Wing [1] 

image.png.8886aabc48d05ff9c4362c4e53327350.pngimage.png.6c18075fe37fa21bdda40798271dba5a.png

 

Cons

  • Need to lock your stats to 90 90 build.

Pros:

  • Easy to create a build/stats
  • Good FLAT ASPD +2 bonus when refined to +9
  • Slotted [1]

 

Alice Doll / Sigrun's Wings vs +9 Wanderer Sakkat

Note: With my old Build low VIT using Sigrun's Wings and AD vs +9 Wanderer Sakkat. 

 

image.png.16f5470d7652fa88dfce88881d915d32.pngimage.png.6cc8cb3ba5dec01b0f3d240c9d7e4dcc.png 

 

Night Raven Shawl [1]

 

Ragnarok Online MSP | News

 

Cons

  • Limited for critical build characters (unlike GAW)
  • Need to upgrade to +10 to unlock additional status
  • Same damage like +7 Poring Backpack [1] BUT the stats doesn't require 90 attributes.

Pros:

  • You can have flexible stats that you can lessen the LUK and allocate it on the other attribute because of the Additional Critical Rate from the Garment.
  • Slotted [1]
  • Good critical damage and critical rate bonus when in +7 (When you're upgrade is failing)

 

Brynhild: God Item (Not recommended)

 

Pros:

  • Increase Physical/Magical Damage by 10%
  • Increase Max HP by Base Level * 20
  • Cannot be knocked back
  • Cannot be destroyed during WoE

Cons:

  • No Slot
  • You'll get frozen status during WoE
  • Cannot be upgraded

 

Temporary Accessory/Item: *Limited Time only in Celebration of ROMSP 3rd Anniversary

3rd-ring.jpg

 

I am currently using this accessory and replaced my Ring Of Flame Lord. it gives me additional +2 ASPD bonus.

Thanks to ROMSP for the free reset of skill/status. 😍 (For more info click here: ROMSP 3rd Anniversary Freebie!)

 

Garment Cards:

  • Green Maiden (I advise to use this for Dagger Type ONLY)
  • Whisper Boss Card (Will depend on your SinX Stats)
  • Raydric or Noxious Card (For WoE survival) 

 

For reference:

 

And lastly, My Current Build: (See video below for the damage testing)

Strength 60

Agility 97

Vitality 46

Intelligence 1

Dexterity 1

Luck 63

 

 

 

Thanks again and Happy 3rd Anniversary ROMSP! 

 

Cheers and ROK ON!,

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

For Dagger GAW Type, you can exchange the value of VIT to STR.

 

32 STR

46 VIT

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

image.png.bf1157e4c018b4135cf4ebfc331b964f.png

 

The stats should be 90 STR / 90 AGI. 

 

rest is up to you for VIT and LUK or pure VIT 60 and LUK 2.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi sir do you have a budget build guide (not end game equipment if possible)? cos looking at the cost of each item, it might take years to get that for solo players like me 😂 or better not do a DA Crit if you don't have the resources? 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, NT4201 said:

Hi sir do you have a budget build guide (not end game equipment if possible)? cos looking at the cost of each item, it might take years to get that for solo players like me 😂 or better not do a DA Crit if you don't have the resources? 

Hi @NT4201, You should read the first topic/thread that i posted few months ago.

1. Dual Dagger Assassin Cross

  • Equipment are posted here. High/Mid/Low Tier.

2. Double Attack Critical - Assassin Cross

3. This thread "Assassin Cross Double Attack Critical Part 2"

 

DA Crit is easy to attain especially when you're using Katar. You just need to reach 50 CRIT(I mentioned this in #2 Guide.) If there's any questions/clarifications, please let me know. 


Cheers!

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Thank you for the guide bro but may mga questions ako na sana ma-answer:

1. Ano yung mga priority na items para sa DCA sinx? Parang may check-list ba;
2. Worth it bang bumili ng GAW MGAW na +4 lang or talagang essential na +9 sila?; and
3. If may 90m ka bro, ano yung mga uunahin mong bilhin na items for a DCA DD/KATAR sinx? 

I appreciate the guide bro keep it up!

Edited by Linovhale

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
55 minutes ago, Linovhale said:

1. Ano yung mga priority na items para sa DCA sinx? Parang may check-list ba;
2. Worth it bang bumili ng GAW MGAW na +4 lang or talagang essential na +9 sila?; and
3. If may 90m ka bro, ano yung mga uunahin mong bilhin na items for a DCA DD sinx? 

1. Di ko masabi like merong checklist. Masasabi ko na DEPENDE sa items or current items ng player. Siguro priority is ung Garment. Next is ASPD Items like sigrun and Pink Angeling Bubble.. Bloody Shackle Ball Set or 2x RT to boost Critical. (Pero depende sa LUK kung ilan. Need ibalance.)

2. +4 GAW and +7 MGAW ok na.. +9 GAW kasi is 2 ASPD Flat. Good sya for daggers..

3. Sigrun, +7 scalpel, kandura, Bloody Shackle Set.. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thank you sa reply bro! Actually now, medyo torn ako between katar DCA or DD build. 
In your opinion bro, ano recommendation mo?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Linovhale said:

Thank you sa reply bro! Actually now, medyo torn ako between katar DCA or DD build. 
In your opinion bro, ano recommendation mo?

Go for what is the new/current builds. 

Double Attack Critical. Besides, Double Attack Critical damage output is higher than DD build. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, qwertyup23 said:

Hi, again for clarification, if I were to use a katar GAW type, my STR and AGI should be 90?

Yes. That is my correction.

 

Also, just for sharing using +10 Hybrid Infiltrator[1] and +7 PBP [1] with my 90 LUK vs 90 STR. 

90 LUK has a better damage output than 90 STR. But I did't say that you should do that. Again, just for sharing. 🙂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Additional Information:

With LUK 90 during WoE(as per my experience), you have a high resistance against other abnormal statuses like Curse. 

 

For more info click here -> Ragnarok Stats - LUK

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/11/2020 at 6:49 PM, TUSHY said:

Also, just for sharing using +10 Hybrid Infiltrator[1] and +7 PBP [1] with my 90 LUK vs 90 STR. 

90 LUK has a better damage output than 90 STR. But I did't say that you should do that. Again, just for sharing. 🙂

 

I checked on the calculator (the one from the homepage) and 90 STR has a better damage output than 90 LUK using both PBP, but PBP outdamages GAW by a lot with the 90 LUK build. I left some of the equipment blank, I could have missed items that might boost the 90 LUK's damage, please correct me if i'm wrong or the calculator from the website isn't correct(?/wrong modifiers etc).

 

 

90LUK.PNG

90STR.PNG

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, NT4201 said:

 

I checked on the calculator (the one from the homepage) and 90 STR has a better damage output than 90 LUK using both PBP, but PBP outdamages GAW by a lot with the 90 LUK build. I left some of the equipment blank, I could have missed items that might boost the 90 LUK's damage, please correct me if i'm wrong or the calculator from the website isn't correct(?/wrong modifiers etc).

 

 

90LUK.PNG

90STR.PNG

That's from the calculator.. I've been there but I doubted the calculator. 

 

It happened to me many times. So I tested it in actual or I say in our server. Well it depends to the player if 90 str or 90 luk. Go to what your heart says ❤

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I want to hear comments from you guys about my planned build. Feel free to criticize.

And accurate po ba yung calculator o tama lang kasi weapon level 4 ung infil and weapon level 3 lang ung carnage?

 

Buffs:

no box of grudge

no converter (will use - depending on enemy's element)

level 10 blessing

level 10 increase agi

EDP

+15 str food

+15 agi food

+15 vit food

+15 luk food

awakes

buche de noel

ASPD intensifying

Abrasive

 

*If Fury will activate from ROFL then crit+10. Total of 81.

 

If on defensive:

switch to unfro VA (for more stun resistance) - i think 50+19 vit and the 50% resistance to stun by VA is enough. If not, switch headgear to Stalactic Golem

no plans on getting raydric card or any neutral resist (no plans on tanking haha). Main goal is cloak/hide until inside then switch to offensive and pick-off the enemies one by one. Cloaking level 10 is a huge help.

 

 

 

 

carnage.png

infil.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/7/2020 at 9:44 AM, Kakim said:

I want to hear comments from you guys about my planned build. Feel free to criticize.

And accurate po ba yung calculator o tama lang kasi weapon level 4 ung infil and weapon level 3 lang ung carnage?

 

Buffs:

no box of grudge

no converter (will use - depending on enemy's element)

level 10 blessing

level 10 increase agi

EDP

+15 str food

+15 agi food

+15 vit food

+15 luk food

awakes

buche de noel

ASPD intensifying

Abrasive

 

*If Fury will activate from ROFL then crit+10. Total of 81.

 

If on defensive:

switch to unfro VA (for more stun resistance) - i think 50+19 vit and the 50% resistance to stun by VA is enough. If not, switch headgear to Stalactic Golem

no plans on getting raydric card or any neutral resist (no plans on tanking haha). Main goal is cloak/hide until inside then switch to offensive and pick-off the enemies one by one. Cloaking level 10 is a huge help.

 

 

 

 

carnage.png

infil.png

Why do you need a lot of CRIT as Katar type user? 

 

Using Katar will only need 50 CRIT for perfect crit x 2 (hand) = 100. 

Daggers need 100 CRIT. I suggest to add or boost str or vit for survival. 

 

Also, I suggest to use Jurbanite katar than Battle Grounds Katar. Click HERE for more info about my Facebook Post.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/20/2020 at 10:00 AM, Kakim said:

Thank you for replying. I have a new build now that suits me very well🙂

 

That's good news! Same here. Before reset my stats for my main sinx for more than 5x to match my current equipment. 

 

And will reset my stats this coming November 2020. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi TUSHY, thanks for the guide.

 

I just turned SinX and came across your build and found it interesting.

 

Wanna ask is GAW still good right now? or i should move on and give up on 90/90 stats build

 

What is the skill that i should learn for this build? If i want both katar and dagger playaround is it okay to learn both Katar, katar adv, left/right mastery?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...