TUSHY

Assassin Cross - Dual Dagger

5 hours ago, Nylefor said:

Is this guide still effective? Since they implemented the Double Attack Critical in the last patch.

I posted a new thread for DA Crit. Items are almost the same.. 

5 hours ago, Nylefor said:

Is this guide still effective? Since they implemented the Double Attack Critical in the last patch.

It is still effective. The stats for critical attacks will be different. 

Hi Tushy,

Back with a question again, if just say my offhand dagger is assassin dagger, will my attacks be consider shadow or the MH hve use to it then consider shadow?

On 2/26/2020 at 12:37 AM, Biox said:

Hi Tushy,

Back with a question again, if just say my offhand dagger is assassin dagger, will my attacks be consider shadow or the MH hve use to it then consider shadow?

The main hand will become shadow. Same as elemental daggers (forged) 

Hi Boss Tush,

I've been looking for some guides about equip and stats build for pvp /woe sinx for a high rate server 255/120, when google led me to this forum. Just taking my chances if ever you can suggest some nice builds on equip and stats for me to use? I am more interested in DD sinx and I found your posts to be useful and interesting. Hoping to hear from you soon. Thanks and Best regards.

On 3/14/2020 at 1:50 AM, pAtt said:

Hi Boss Tush,

I've been looking for some guides about equip and stats build for pvp /woe sinx for a high rate server 255/120, when google led me to this forum. Just taking my chances if ever you can suggest some nice builds on equip and stats for me to use? I am more interested in DD sinx and I found your posts to be useful and interesting. Hoping to hear from you soon. Thanks and Best regards.

Hi Patt,

ROMSP is my longest playing ragnarok in my life. I have no experience in playing 255/120 high rate server. You can put STR and agi for the priority stats and LUK/vit the rest.

On 4/6/2020 at 12:16 PM, breakupday said:

Does Katar mastery affects dual dagger build?

Not really, make sure that left and right hand mastery is max level. That's the most important thing. 

Is there any other weapon cards for right hand you can suggest if you can't afford the MVP cards?

On 6/25/2020 at 2:53 PM, Jellybee said:

Is there any other weapon cards for right hand you can suggest if you can't afford the MVP cards?

Go for Race, type and size cards for scalpel. But that weapon can only be used to a specific MvP. Rather than 3x Abysmal Knight Card. 

17 hours ago, Jellybee said:

I just got an IP[1]. What's the best card to put in it for PvM?

Very nice. 

Drake Card

Turtle General Card