Jump to content
AinoueX

Last Song Syndrome

Recommended Posts

7 hours ago, Eristoff said:

How do you post the video itself not just the link?

 

I dunno... I just pasted the video link and it did that. :/

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

On 9/13/2019 at 7:14 AM, Eristoff said:

How do you post the video itself not just the link?

 

Just copy the entire link of the youtube video and paste it here, no need to use any codes. 🎞

 

Ex: https:// wwww.youtube.com /watch?v= ab1cd2eF3Gh (without spaces of course)

 

..and it will be automatically embedded. 👌

Hope it helps! 😊 Can't edit my first post anymore to add it there. 😩

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, AinoueX said:

 

 

Just copy the entire link of the youtube video and paste it here, no need to use any codes. 🎞

 

Ex: https:// wwww.youtube.com /watch?v= ab1cd2eF3Gh (without spaces of course)

 

..and it will be automatically embedded. 👌

Hope it helps! 😊 Can't edit my first post anymore to add it there. 😩

Thanks! Maybe there was a glich on mine.. just the link showed up

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Eristoff said:

Thanks! Maybe there was a glich on mine.. just the link showed up

Copy the YouTube link with "www"

Edit: wait I didn't do that and it worked, wuttt?? x3

 

Edited by ClarkVevil

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

'Wag mong pansinin ang mga tumitingin
Sa ating dalawa

 

Edited by Like

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...