Sign in to follow this  
MotaFoka

3rd class

11 hours ago, MotaFoka said:

Hi, any idea, there will be any 3rd class in the near future for Yggdrasil server? 

Soon it will be merged to Valhalla and will become a new server again in which I am not sure if they will change it for us to have 3rd job on that new server. Let's wait for the official announcement. 

2 hours ago, TUSHY said:

Soon it will be merged to Valhalla and will become a new server again in which I am not sure if they will change it for us to have 3rd job on that new server. Let's wait for the official announcement. 

Dope. Guess we will just wait for the official announcement. Thank you for replying to my post 

Will there be a 3rd job in the first place? I read somewhere that revo classic is buggy for 3rd job hence there isnt any official server that have the 3rd job? Im not very sure, just something i read over reddit 

wait for ragnarok thailand update. if they implement 3rd jobs on their servers, for sure, next time we will have it too. although i don't like the idea of putting 3rd jobs.