Alkariel

Where to find steam goblin?

I have been to the areas near geffen and prontera and I can't find the goblins. where did they go? I'm looking for steam goblin specifically, I found the panzer goblin though and it kicked my ass. irowiki said they are at Prontera Field 11. I guess they moved to some other place.

19 hours ago, Alkariel said:

I have been to the areas near geffen and prontera and I can't find the goblins. where did they go? I'm looking for steam goblin specifically, I found the panzer goblin though and it kicked my ass. irowiki said they are at Prontera Field 11. I guess they moved to some other place.

Hi @Alkariel, I believe that Steam Goblin is not implemented on our server now. The card is only available in Old Card Album (OCA). 

With this, you can confirm with the customer support agent via Live Chat. /no1

I have talked to customer support and the agent said that the mob steam goblin is not implemented on the server. As for the chance to get it on Old Card Album, it is better for us to explore the game rather than giving us the information. Because it would ruin our gaming experience.