Sign in to follow this  
Ranger

Minstrel (Clown) Arrow Vulcan Build

Posted (edited)

Hello, Let's continue the journey with Minstrel (Clown) Arrow Vulcan Build, straight up!

This s a MVP Clown (Still can support), not WOE/MVP Pure Supporter.

PROS:

- A strong char with tons of aggressive skills, supporting skills ( Marionette Control... )

- Bragi, Arrow Vulcan, Tarot of Fate... Awesome!

- WOE trouble maker (if)

- Unlike Hunter, Sniper, Minstrel can use shield & instrument at the same time

CONS:

- Hard to solo at Insane map, need partners

- Casting skill can be interrupted (Even Arrow Vulcan), Arrow Vulcan long casting time (Deducted by dex),  Long after-cast delay (Unbarring Octave etc).

- Long-ranged Dam specific issues (Pneuma, Block, Noxius card etc)

- Limited choice of build

Stats:

STR: No! You wanna hit mobs on their face with a guitar? You are not a bard anymore!

AGI: No! Grab a beserk guitar then Rock & Roll? But I suggest u leave it be.

INT: Yes! 6x ~ 9x, Arrow Vulcan consumes 30 sp per cast, good sp pool is definately required. Besides, you dont wanna be related to silence status.

DEX: Needless to say, its ur priority stat. MAX IT! For the glory of Output Dam, Annoying Casting time deduction & Bragi.

VIT: Yes, no matter which part u are heading to, get it 5x~ min

LUCK: No! We are not FAS Sniper.

Final Destination & Future Gears (Lv99 Job 70):

Recommendation Weapon: Slotted +7 Oritental Lute [2] is our strongest instrument so far, u can loot from Evyl Nymph, Socket it... A longgggg way to go!

Go for +7 +8 Harp [2] is an temporary option.

image.thumb.png.6b2714b8207d40377e02234565274293.png

Skill: Max Music Lessons, Vulcan Arrow, Tarot of Fate, Bragi, Song of Lutie, Quest Skill, others (Resemble Skills etc) is depending!

My current situation (The Lute is a gift, added Ske Worker already, sob)

image.png.9cf68eb411ceb5bdf0bd15ab8191e5ca.png

NOTE:

AGI wont reduce ur casting time or animation

Despite of cool Arrow Vulcan animation, mobs still aprroached you already. One hit long 9 atk animation, dont expect u can strigger some auto casting cards. Lol

Dont rely on the success rate of Unbarring & Tarot card unless u r at safe place, or having mobs immobilized/Freeze

Minstrel's life lies heavily on supporter hand

Inspired by

Thanks!

Edited by Ranger

Posted (edited)

since you aint lvl99 yet, i suggest you get str. i wont increase your damage as what you are trying to point out but it will let you carry more stuff. 

second, as you said, you are aiming as a support braggi so going 99 dex is optional. i suggest you buff your vit instead because having less than 10k hp ATLEAST 10k hp as a trans is just not acceptable. tone down your int a bit to 5x~7x

besides, you will only cast AV when alone because most of the time you are using braggi as a HEAVY SUPPORT as you mentioned. specially on WoE and MVPs

final words: the point of AV is one hitting the map you are farming w/ or w/o lex and the dmg diff between 90 vs 99 dex is just not comparable to the points being wasted instead of investing in the other stats. but thats just me.

On 10/6/2019 at 12:30 PM, Ranger said:

Hello, Let's continue the journey with Minstrel (Clown) Arrow Vulcan Build, straight up!

This s a MVP Clown (Still can support), not WOE/MVP Pure Supporter.

PROS:

- A strong char with tons of aggressive skills, supporting skills ( Marionette Control... )

- Bragi, Arrow Vulcan, Tarot of Fate... Awesome!

- WOE trouble maker (if)

- Unlike Hunter, Sniper, Minstrel can use shield & instrument at the same time

CONS:

- Hard to solo at Insane map, need partners

- Casting skill can be interrupted (Even Arrow Vulcan), Arrow Vulcan long casting time (Deducted by dex),  Long after-cast delay (Unbarring Octave etc).

- Long-ranged Dam specific issues (Pneuma, Block, Noxius card etc)

- Limited choice of build

Stats:

STR: No! You wanna hit mobs on their face with a guitar? You are not a bard anymore!

AGI: No! Grab a beserk guitar then Rock & Roll? But I suggest u leave it be.

INT: Yes! 6x ~ 9x, Arrow Vulcan consumes 30 sp per cast, good sp pool is definately required. Besides, you dont wanna be related to silence status.

DEX: Needless to say, its ur priority stat. MAX IT! For the glory of Output Dam, Annoying Casting time deduction & Bragi.

VIT: Yes, no matter which part u are heading to, get it 5x~ min

LUCK: No! We are not FAS Sniper.

Final Destination & Future Gears (Lv99 Job 70):

Recommendation Weapon: Slotted +7 Oritental Lute [2] is our strongest instrument so far, u can loot from Evyl Nymph, Socket it... A longgggg way to go!

Go for +7 +8 Harp [2] is an temporary option.

image.thumb.png.6b2714b8207d40377e02234565274293.png

Skill: Max Music Lessons, Vulcan Arrow, Tarot of Fate, Bragi, Song of Lutie, Quest Skill, others (Resemble Skills etc) is depending!

My current situation (The Lute is a gift, added Ske Worker already, sob)

image.png.9cf68eb411ceb5bdf0bd15ab8191e5ca.png

NOTE:

AGI wont reduce ur casting time or animation

Despite of cool Arrow Vulcan animation, mobs still aprroached you already. One hit long 9 atk animation, dont expect u can strigger some auto casting cards. Lol

Dont rely on the success rate of Unbarring & Tarot card unless u r at safe place, or having mobs immobilized/Freeze

Minstrel's life lies heavily on supporter hand

Inspired by

Thanks!

Edited by darkslide52
  • Thanks 1

Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, darkslide52 said:

since you aint lvl99 yet, i suggest you get str. i wont increase your damage as what you are trying to point out but it will let you carry more stuff. 

second, as you said, you are aiming as a support braggi so going 99 dex is optional. i suggest you buff your vit instead because having less than 10k hp ATLEAST 10k hp as a trans is just not acceptable. tone down your int a bit to 5x~7x

besides, you will only cast AV when alone because most of the time you are using braggi as a HEAVY SUPPORT as you mentioned. specially on WoE and MVPs

final words: the point of AV is one hitting the map you are farming w/ or w/o lex and the dmg diff between 90 vs 99 dex is just not comparable to the points being wasted instead of investing in the other stats. but thats just me.

Yeah thanks bro, to do so we have to sacrifice dex or int, which is hard to balance, i can make it 10k ~ 12k hp. Still, something is uncomfortable here be cause i want 99 dex to be reserved, 63 base int and rest vit, 9k HP only, should I go for that 9k?

Edited by Ranger

4 hours ago, Ranger said:

Yeah thanks bro, to do so we have to sacrifice dex or int, which is hard to balance, i can make it 10k ~ 12k hp. Still, something is uncomfortable here be cause i want 99 dex to be reserved, 63 base int and rest vit, 9k HP only, should I go for that 9k?

that's your play style. go with whatever you're comfortable with. 

Posted (edited)

I suggest just go for...

2 Agi 

90 vs 99 dex difference is not that much. 

*90 90 to utilize either Poring Backpack/Golden Angel Wings. 

Edited by TUSHY
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, TUSHY said:

I suggest just go for...

2 Agi 

90 vs 99 dex difference is not that much. 

*90 90 to utilize either Poring Backpack/Golden Angel Wings. 

didnt know poring bag exist in the game. how much is it tho? because you got me curious so i need a price range or atleast a rough estimate

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, darkslide52 said:

didnt know poring bag exist in the game. how much is it tho? because you got me curious so i need a price range or atleast a rough estimate

+5 around 500~500M I guess.. it exist in the game. You can see on the guide that I posted here (Thief - Assassin Cross dual dagger). Its on my equipments. 

Edited by TUSHY