Sign in to follow this  
TUSHY

TUSHY πŸ—‘

Hi All!

Β 

I'm TUSHY (Dual Dagger Assassin Cross). You can also call meΒ "TUSH".Β 

Β 

I played ragnarok online as my stress reliever after work and to meet new friends in game.Β 

Β 

If you have any questions regarding SinX Daggers. I'll try my best to help/guide you. 😊

20190922_131048.png

• Like 3

Honestly...

Β 

I created Swordsman Job start up character. And It was August 2017 when ROEXE removed ESB in cash shop and I decided to create Assassin w/ dual dagger since it has perfect dodge(no need ESB-Whites).

Β 

August 18, around 2 to 3AM I was talking to my high school classmate in the states and joking about this new site for me to visit and we were laughing that morning (afternoon his time). That's the time I decided to use that as my IGN. I didn't know that my character will be known by others (because it uses daggers instead of katar/critical build). Some of the players are curious when I'm in the same map for leveling. They will just send me a message like this...

Β 

"*bad words* I thought its your own site. I was shocked when I opened your name on my browser. My brother is beside me..hahaha!"

Β 

🀣🀭✌️

• Haha 2

Posted (edited)

...and it was Divine who gave me a start up weapon - Top elemental Damascus for leveling. I can still remember that time. Time flies..

Edited by TUSHY
  • Like 1