The purpose of the Community Forum (the “Forum”) is to provide a venue where Electronics Extreme (“EE”) enthusiasts and gamers (hereinafter collectively the “Users”) may exchange information, opinions, thoughts, or theories in an educational manner and within an atmosphere of mutual respect. The Forum is meant to promote awareness and education of EE games, as well as communication by and among the Users.
It is presumed that posts made by Users and other contributors on the Forum are based on their own knowledge and personal experience. They do not reflect the opinions of EE.
EE neither reviews these messages posted on the Forum nor confirms the validity or veracity of the information contained in these posts. Consequently, EE cannot, as it does not vouch for or warrant the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any message, and are not responsible for the contents of any message.
By using the Forum, Users agree to the following :
· Users shall not use the Forum for any purpose in violation of local, state, national, or international laws;
· Users shall not post material that infringes on the individual rights or on the privacy rights of others;
· Users shall not post material that is knowingly false, defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, or otherwise violates any law;
· Users shall not post advertisements, chain letters, pyramid schemes, or any other unauthorized solicitations;
· Users shall not engage in conduct that inhibits any other person from using the discussion boards or which exposes anyone else to any liability or injury;
· Users shall indemnify and hold harmless EE, the Forum owners, administrators, operators, and sponsors from any claim, loss, or damages arising from their use of the Forum.
Any User who feels that a posted message on the Forum is objectionable is encouraged to immediately contact any forum moderator. EE reserves the right to deny or remove any posting.
This disclaimer, as well as the terms and conditions contained herein constitute an agreement between the User and EE with respect to use of the Forum and any content contained therein. By entering areas on the Forum, the User agrees to these terms and conditions.